IOCL Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Engineering Assistant; Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Refineries Division, Paradip is one of the top oil refinery in India invites online applications for filling the 113 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant posts under Paradip Refinery Project. You are required to submit online application form through the website on or before 10th September, 2014. Further extensive detailed information regarding IOCL Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Engineering Assistant such as educational qualification, age limit, salary and steps to apply offline/online has mentioned below for your convenience.
IOCL Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Engineering Assistant
Name of Company : IOCL
No. of vacancies : 113
Name of Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant
1. Production: 62 Posts
2. P&U-O&M: 32 Posts
(i) Electrical: 21 Posts
(ii) Mechanical/ Electrical: 11 Posts
3. Mechanical Maintenance: 12 Posts
4. Instrumentation Maintenance: 07 Posts
Age Limit : You must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 26 years as on 31.08.2014. Relaxation is provided to reserved caste candidates.
Educational Qualification : 3 years Diploma is required but streams is different. I provided the stream according to post
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field.
2. For Sr. no. 2 (i) : Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field .
3. For Sr. no. 2 (ii) : Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate, experience in relevant field
4. For Sr. no. 3 : in Mechanical Engineering/ Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field
5. For Sr. no. 4 : Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field
Pay Scale : Rs. 11,900 to Rs. 32,000 per month
Selection Methodology : You will be appointed on available post after qualifying in written Examination/trade test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : You need to pay amount of Rs. 150 through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India,
Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2014 For Jr. Engineering Assistant
Follow the instructions given below in order to submit your application form -
1. Open the website http://www.paradiprefinery.in/
2. Navigate “E-Recruitment” on home page , then click on it.
3. A new window will open , now keep valid Email-Id, scanned copy of demand draft,
photograph and signature.
4. Click on “Requirement of Non-Executives (On-Line Form)” and fill all the details .
5. Upload the required documents/certificates.
6. After submission, take print out the application form and send it with req. documents at the address given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145,
General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001.
Last date for Online registration : 10-09-2014
Last date for sending print out : 20-09-2014